Friday, January 16
Current Mood:
Buggered(not in that way but the pic does look it, no?).
Wow. Have not multi-posted since the 12th. Feel less-post whore, more like well...a neglectoreeno (Flanders copyrighted). DV 14 is still not out, feel sorry for that girl with disease. Oooh, watched Willow, my favourite movie of my childhood (that was pretty violentia for my childhood!). And it had this commentary with Warwick Davis who I adore v. much, spent much time squeeing over him in that stupid tele-feature, Snow White. Where it just happens he's a GARDEN GNOME...not a DWARF. Oh him and Miranda, who I squee over too. She is Blackadder!BadAssery. Anyway, I digress. Love his commentary but feel spoiled as I have watched LOTR commentaries which I keep comparing everything to. Eg: 'Hmmmff...not as funny as Dom and Billy' 'Hmmfff...they haven't talked in thirty seconds' or 'Hmfff...I wonder what they'd be saying if I was watching LOTR now'. I.B. damned.
I can hear a pirate commercial in the background...well at least I think its a pirate commercial. Am going out on Saturday to friend's house, Sue's to be specific. I feel daunted by it. Well because a lot of things have happened at Sue's. And I just keep thinking what's it going to be like at Sue's? What's the mood going to be like? Will I enjoy it? Will be mindless zombies all night and not even think to say a word? And at the same time, will I be thinking of a night wasted where I could do some more writing (for work, not stories!)?
I have three mozzie bites on my back which I found when I came out of the shower. I totally freaked out because well, has anyone heard the stories where there are those spiders who crawl on people, lay their eggs in thier skin and the people ignore it, thinking its a mozzie bite and then 2 months later, it bursts open and all these spiders come running out? Wah. Am so v. paranoid.
So want to see 10th kingdom. Warwick Davis was in it! He was talking about it so I semi-squeeed, squeed less coz mum was in room. My sister kept annoying me about who I like (she likes Brad Pitt, but that's general knowledge. Me less, he's okay just...he's her generation) but I remained soberly ambiguous and said I was committed to my work. Ames said there should be a convent for career woman, where you are married to your work. I think Liz (Queen Liz the first, children) was like that, that whole married to god wasn't really her thing either I don't think, she was totally committed to her job. Sometimes I think that I coudl exist happily without a man in my life. Ames scoffs at that and Em blushes like she knows something I don't. Well I'm sorry you're so expereinced (Em's one year younger, I'm quite suspicous!) but I'm not a lesbian, I just think that love complicates matters too much and you get hurt if you let yourself become too vulnerable to a person.
I'd really rather they were my friend first. Of course I like Orlando, but I thought that marrying him (Ames: As if!), poof there goes the desire and what I prompt as love. He's now my husband. Where does our relationship go from there? Teenage crushes and the like mean nothing, and angst and depression are the same. Its just you can be much more extreme when it comes to dealing with angst and depression. *Hint*Suicide.
Wow, I've really ranted on when I'm supposed to be doing work, so I shall get back and leave Ames to her Orlando gawking. And yes, I'm sure you're quite shocked that I'm not mixed up in the Orly gawking. Well tonight, kids I'm taking a break and resuming work.
That's not really taking a break is it?
~ M.M.W ~
PS: Zoolander DVD won't work! WAHHHH!

