Tuesday, January 6
Current Mood:
Current Music: Fallen - Sarah McLachlan (the good version!)
I cut my fingernails last night and now my fingers feel weird and cold. Mm, weird. Have recovered from bout of depression last night. All better now, darlinks. There's this girl's blog and I was reading it and she is almost exactly like me. Same problems, same' friend's names, well almost. (Alison instead of Alice) Cept she's so much cooler than me and reads more and she's got a job. Am angry. But be-friending her. Yayness. Hi you!
do you remember playing the oregon trail when you were in elementary school or junior high? well, i happened upon a copy at staples in the clearance section & i couldn't resist. as i sit here, new year's day, still in my pajamas, i recall the simple pleasures of those days as i played my first computer game on those apple ii e's in the freezing cold computer lab, in a portable classroom. humm. there was a certain smell, forever impressed upon my brain, as i walked into the classroom. the smell was of...plastic? hard drives cooking in the air conditioned learning box?
Wah! OMG I remember playing this game in American and England (American school in England. Weird,des?) I loved it because we had computer class *rolls eyes* but we could only play it for half an hour and I sucked. Downloading it right now (hopefully the right version!). Mmmm...forgotten memories are nice when you remember them. Ah, Kathryn and Nancy I miss loads.
~ M.M.W ~
PS: Mary, sorry I can't ask you now because my msn is busted (or not working and neither is blogger! wtf?) but do u want em's fiji pics? I can send them tommorow or today. E-mail me. Ciao.

