Tuesday, January 6

Current Mood: I used to be schizophrenic, but we're okay now. Depressed.

Is last post. Is last post. I promise. I just wanted to post one more thing. One devastating, horrible thing that Em has dropped on me like a little nuclear warhead which she responds to with 'Oops. Did that hurt?; and then a giggle. This is worse than the LOTRPS fanfic.

Orlando Bloom...is 26 years old. 26. Look at that no.

It may not look old but to me at a young 16, it's old. He is old, man. When I turn 20 he'll be 30. Fuck. 30. *weeps* Now I'll never have a chance!

Em: Elijah Wood's only 22! That's better, right?

*kills Em* *roasts Em slowly over a fire* *smiles happily* On the other hand, he's 26 and a Capricorn. Which is exactly what my sister is. If I can't have him, let me be related to him! *weeps anyway* 26. For the rest of my life I will HATE THAT NO!

*echoes*

~ M.M.W ~

PS:
Mary: How old did you think he was?
Me: *hopefully* 19?
Mary: *bursts into laughter* In your dreams.
Me: Well it is now!!!!!!!


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES