Friday, January 2
Current Mood:
Dorky with O.B. love. Muahaha. Ahem.
Current Quote: Uh, no, you got the wrong number. This is 91...2.
I promise this is the last post of tonight.
Ames: Oh yeah right.
Me: Shut that whore mouth of yours.
Ames: Excuse me?
Me: Its true isn't it?
Ames:*Ames is stunned*
Me: One for my side.
Just replaying a discussion I had with Mary yesterday.
Ames: *out of stun* You spoke to Mary y-day?
Me: Yeah hun. y? (Note: This means 'And?' not 'Why?'. Ames learns Spanish too.)
Ames: Oh nothing. Just wanted to know if you were back-talking???
Me: Back-talking? *sighs* Ames what is back-talking?
Ames: You know, talking behind my back.
Me: Oh god. Can I just please get on with my post?
Ames: Fine.........................backtalker.
[Issa has blocked Amesie; cindersootetc)
ANYWAY...Mary and I were discussing O.B's hairstyles? May I just say that I am not obscessed with him, he's just a lovely, albeit goregous topic of conversation in which me and my g-friends actually know much about...well, cept for Em who knows nothing of nothing. Muahaha.
[Have unblocked Amesie]
Ames: Came crawling back, did ya? They all come crawling back to Amesie.
[Issa has blocked Amesie etc]
Anyway. Mary decided she likes him in his gritty, Ned-Kelly thing and I actually like him with his look now, if you haven't seen it. I've put up picture so you can see for yourself. They're only three of them because they're pretty much the most recent hairstyles. (I.e. I have discounted the mohawk and Black Hawk Down hairstyles coz...they're so not him.)



Note: Hover over images for description. Credit for these goes to Icon!Addicts Go there. Its an awesome icon site, run by a truly lovely person. Who makes truly lovely icons.
Anyway, enjoy and tell me what you think. However, since I know most of you think I'm unhealthy!obscessed I promise to either:
a) Have a week!off from Orly!
b) Promise to post serious posts which address deap-seated, innate...desires! (muahhaha)
c) Have a week off from blogger.
What do ya tink, la?
~ M.M.W ~
PS: Mary is sooo going to kill me for that last sentence.

