Monday, January 5

Current Mood: If you only see one movie this year... you should get out more often!
<br /> Hopeful.
Current Music: Good luck - Basement Jaxx (aGaIn! Need I remind it is a good song!)

Another great POTC parody. Either read this or go visit the puppet theatre. Oohh! I laughed so hard last night that I woke up with a little headache.

I have done no work today. What dost you think, m'dears? I have done shit all because I woke up at 2. *sigh* Loads to do tommorow. REminder: Get up before two, you dolt. I haven't even spoke to many of my webby friends either.

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES