Friday, January 2

Current Mood: I got da munchies! Impressed.
Current Quote: Just a general rule, don't solve puzzles that open portals to Hell.


Bah. Cannot find website. Am really peed-off. It had all these cool things and I am just...so...angry. Talking to Ames and Jen at the moment. Jen is currently distracted (her b-f is cooking for her! wow!) so its really just me and Amesie. Ames told me how to alleviate menstrual cramps since I have that PMT problem that makes me snap at people. (Ahh! My mood-swings are finally explained!).

Ames: Quote my health teacher from Iowa, masturbation relieves menstrual cramps. Interesting, neh?
Me: Oh. V.
Ames: She also recommended excercise to create circulation of air in the uterus, also easing the said pain.
Me: But excercise and strenuous work outs? that's completely foreign to me.
Ames: Ditto.

Its been a slow day for me. Dragged myself out of bed at the crack...of 8. (Damn!) Went to Math Tutor at 9, head still spinning. Came home. Was hot so dragged myself to shower to wash hair. Got tired after sneaking some tiramisu (YUMsie!) and then went to bed. Woke up...well actually Sue woke me up with a phone call. And no, I don't blame her. I had to get up anyway and it was nicer than me jumping when my alarm went off and hitting my head against the headboard. We talked for about an hour or so about various things, not menstrual cramps, darl. Umm...let's see. Future, holiday next year, what will happen after holiday, where we should go, me 'bwahhhahahahing' at sue because she finds out her results first, what it feels like to be 30 and the five things you need...etc. I can't remember the rest. Oh but her dad did start dialing sometime and it was funny-ish.
Did some more Chem. Am n-rly done. But not close. *sigh* So much to do, so little time. Now here because tired again. Ahhh...woe is my life. Oh right...Amsie!!! Post more soon.

m.m.w


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES