Monday, January 5

Current Mood: Fool of a Took...again! Indescribable.
Current Music: Lighthouse - The Waifs (I love this song! So country yet...jubliant!)

Talking to Mary and Em. Em's come home early coz her grandma's sick.

Em: May her knitting needles roast in hell.

Ain't it pretty. But when was Arwen's fate tied to the ring?If you can't tell, Em does not like her grandmother. Once when Em was smaller, she cleaned out her mouth with soap. Real, country-ish soap. You know that kind they make that stinks for two days not the dovey-lovey soap of the 21st century. So we're just talking and plain fucking around. Mostly our talking is sharing of pics and stuff. I would post the pics Em got of Fiji but she'd rather not have her face on the web, even though no one ever reads my blog, but hey, Em's picky. (BTW: The lovely Arwen picture above is from ethereal_icons, another truly lovely icon site. You MUST VISIT NOW! Go! Go! Go!)

Mary: Picky. Picky. Pricky.
Em: pricky? wtf?
Me: Lmao.
Mary: Merp. Was typo.
Em: sure...
Me: hehehehehehehehehe
Em: shush up poppet.

Oh that's right. Poppet's my new nickname and yes, we are having a POTC high. Note the parody below. That's where its all coming from. Bundt cake anyone?

~ M.m.W ~



. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES