Monday, January 19

Current Mood: Dreams that do come true can be as unsettling as those that don't. Indifferent.

First things first, Sue's Sleepover. What did we watch? Lemme see, Royal Tennenbaums (always good cept for suicide bit! But I think its an awesome shot when you see the blood running down his hands like spreading rivulets.), Down with Love(which was just shocking! Shocking!), Memento (which Sue, Alice and I didn't watch. Told fortunes in Sue's other living room.), Holy Grail (which was watched at 3, which I didn't watch coz I was tired and had seen it!) and then somehow (Alice is quite the convincer when she wants to be!) P and P got on. I think that was it. THat was funny because at that time, everyone awoke (even Carman) cept for Sue. And by the end of it, it was only SUe who was awake (and then me but I only woke up to see them marry!).
I think it was a great night. Good memories too. Like Cathy standing on the bit of wire protruding from Sue's deck twice and she's supposed to be the resident genius?? And then watching Down with Love and bagging it the whole way through (wah! ewan and david doing the gay dance!). Um...then Sue and Alice and I telling fortunes. Which ended up Alice doing a Delta goodrum look on me (??? I know.) and Alice cheating the fortunes by having it done again. Apparently money's going to be good, the worst thing that's going to happen to me is my enemies and two other things which I have forgotten. It was too late. Oh wait, but before that I got high on ice cubes and started staring at Sue weirdly and I think I nearly choked on one. Also, it was really spooky at night in Sue's living room, and I was going to look out the window and I tripped on some stuff I didnt' see on teh floor...and then ALICE RAMMED right into me, and I nearly fell out the window, which was funny at the time but still painful.
And for the first time in years, we actually spent a few good hours talking. Which I think was really nice coz sometimes all I want to do is talk. Coz we nver really talk. And it was just nice. All curled up and everything. But I think my favourite talking was the three of us (Alice, Sue and I) just lying together in a triangle on Sue's pillows talking really profoundly. OR Alice and I hiding (and still giggling) under Sue's desk. There was lots of giggling that night. One great memory was Carman or was it Cathy? telling us about the cannibals (eww!) in Germany advertising to eat someone else. And they got replies! Yeesh! Well it freaked everyone out. And we all curled up on one side of the matress. ANd well...sleeping arrangement went out the window, Cathy slept on the two chairs pulled up and Sue and I got the huge matress and Alice and Anna slept on the small one.
Woke up early in the morning and I forget really what happened but surprisingly it was me, Cathy, Sue and Carman. Oh wait, I almost forgot. Sue got this digital camera and I think it was while we were watching Down with Love that we took Anna's dolls (which she gave to us) and put them in lurid positions. Yucky. But funny. *giggles* And Sue has them, so I don't know how she is going to explain them to her parents. *laughs*

Wah, that was a lot of sleepover talk. But yes, a memorable one. Sorry haven't posted in a while. Got a bad-mouthed e-mail from Ames demanding to know why I haven't written. have been bad girl today, didn't really research. I reALLY DOO NEED TO! Will get to tommorow, cept I have Chem tutor. FUCK! I better not have any homework.
What else? Nothing much really. Cept friends are going to tennis on thursday, WHICH WILL BE ONE WEEK TILL I RETURN TO SCHOOL. Am properly freaking out. Will work ass off tommrow.

~ M.M.W who will work, I promise ~

PS: I am sorry I haven't spoke to you guys in a while. Am working.

PPS: Saw Triumph of Love. I like that film. Think it is very funny and lovely and Jay Nordan is hot. But never as hot as O.B. Actually now that I think about it, why is O.B. so famous? He really isn't that hot, or that good an actor. Oh lord, now I feel so dirty...


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES