Saturday, January 3

Current Mood: Well who's the lazy hobbit, now? Lazy.
Current Music: Goodbye to you - Michelle Branche

Muah. Not about TTISLN (read post below if you don't understand). Omg. Have to post this article and I will run out and buy this magazine the next time I go out. OMG, funny! It's an interview with all the hobbits, from Premiere. You can find the link here.

When Wood excuses himself from the table, Monahan cocks his head and sieze the moment, "All right. While Elijah's away...", he says looking over his shoulder as Wood disappears.
"He cried a lot," Astin confides, speaking of Wood's experience spending 15 months shooting Lord of the Rings in NZ, "He was always crying," Astin continues as Boyd shakes his head looking grim, "We were always consoling him."
"He missed his mom. He missed L.A." agrees Monahan, "He had a blanket that he forgot."
Astin adds, "He would say 'I don't think I can make it you know, I'..."
"...need you guys. I need you." Monahan completes the sentence with a frown.
"Nobody understands me," Astin continues, "Sad really. Pitiful."
"Am I straight? Am I gay? Why am I so confused?" Monahan says, imitating his fellow hobbit.
"Why wont' Dom touch me anymore?" Astin says.
"Why do I feel this way?" Monahan echoes.
"Why won't he look at me that way?" Astin whines, "For the first three months it was constant attention - now what?"
"Do you know if Billy's single?" Monahan recalls Wood saying, "Do you know...?"


I know. I know. You're cacking yourself. Wait. The best bits not yet.

Premiere: Dom, weren't you telling me it was a real boy's club there.
Monahan: Yeah, how there you were no women.
Wood: Well Cate Blanchett came over.
Boyd: And Orlando, who is quite feminine, was there.
Wood: Yeah, he was kind of the girl of the group, wasn't he?
Boyd: He was a bit of a bitch.
Monahan: He would tidy up for us.
Boyd: We had parties and we would dress him up in an apron.
Monahan: And he would have to clean up afterwards. Otherwise he wouldn't be invited to the party.

...Continuing about this...

...During dinner, the four are constantly finishing off each other sentences, rifling off one another, respectfully listening when one is making a serious point and teasing someone when the point gets too serious. In seperate interviews with each hobbit they're constantly getting calls from one or the other (or from Bloom who dubs himself 'an honorary hobbit' and who, by the way, denies he ever wore an apron. "Maybe in their wet dreams," he says, "They're suffering from elf envy. Buts it hard when you're only three foot six.") and singing each other's praises. They especially speak highly of each other's odors. They're particularly proud of Boyd's farts, which apparently, are inhuman.


Wait...there's more. *sighs with tiredness*

And then there are the stories. There was the time Monahan and Wood created a fake turd which they placed on the front step of Mortensen's trailer (as retaliation of Mortensen sabotaging Monahan's trailer). Or last year when they were in Mexico to visit Boyd who was shooting Master and Commander and they bought Viagra and planned to spike a punch bowl. One favourite memory is the night, just a few months into shooting when Wood challenged Monahan to a drinking contest at the Matterhorn, their regular drinking hole in Wellington. The two downed six shots of Jiggermeister each, sending Wood into oblivion. They stumbled out of the bar and head over to NZ's version of a 7-11, and Wood entered and screamed to an audience of late night shoppers, "I want porn and chocolate!". After the two had acquired the requisite booty, they went back to Monahan's place and passed out.


Oh those darling boys. I really do love them. Heheh. I would put the pics up but I can't be bothered. You can see from yourself, they're at the link too. There's other stuff like Monahan's job depression etc but you can go read it. I picked out the best!bits myself. Tally ho.

~ M.M.W ~

PS: Damn. I did mention the TTSL...whateva, but I didn't write the article. So NYah! It doesn't count. Funny though.


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES