Tuesday, January 6
Current Mood:
Listless.
Current Music: Fallen - Sarah McLachlan (still)
Gossip. We all do it I guess. Some love listening to it. Some love spreading it. Most tho - like me - will just slip a small snippet into conversation now and again. Why? Well, I think it has something to do with wanting to be popular - the centre of attention. Nothing like watching people listen intently as you divulge a peice of information that none of them have previously heard. You may not even realise its happening until too late.
A lot of the time its harmless. Sometimes though you end up saying more than you should, or saying it to the wrong person. That's what happened to me today. I felt guilty for a while, wishing I'd stopped and thought before speaking. Then I remembered that the person affected has done similar to me or others on several occasions. Teasing about things they only thought they knew about or quizzing for information I wont let them have. My guilt was short lived after that.
Still, it did make me think. I often talk before considering what I am doing and maybe that's something I need to work on? Another new years resolution maybe....?
Nice huh. Agree v. much. Hate the mood icon. Pissing me off. Found it here(the extract not stupid icon).
~ M.M.W ~
PS: Got POTC blooper. Woop. Cept its only Johnny Depp hitting Orlando Bloom with his sword. Funny nonetheless.
EDIT: Am only editing this post to say that although Cassie has resurfaced from holiday fever (literally and figuratively), there is still no DV 14. But am not complaining. Will wait till till cows come home...and then wait with them a little longer. Mmrgh...murgle.
EDIT2: Editing again. OMG! Found blooper reel. OMG! SOOO FUNNY! Orlando Bloom's grunts! *falls over laughing* I must send away! SEND!

