Thursday, January 22
Current Mood:
Moody.
Why are there no Orlando bloom mood icon sets? *cries* I am way too...moody at the moment. Even my sister had something to say about it when we were coming back from the video shop. I'm just trying to concentrate on my work but my mind keeps wandering back to my dreams. *sigh* Must stop. Wah, Ames just told me there's a live journal community called do_me_legolas. 00''
Right...oh, and she's joining. Heheh, nice joke Ames...right? She is sooo disturbed. Btw, even being such an avid fan as myself (yeah...well not really), I JUST MISSED HIS B-DAY. Maybe I'm in denial, maybe I envision him as nineteen. I mean Keira Knightley is 19 and they looked about the same. And everyone's stressing how young they both are. When really...they're like not. I mean, even Em told me Elijah Wood's old. He's 23. That's well...that's old. (Just saying it to p-off, Em!). Maybe its because he looks like he's 16. Although I must say that's not really that scary, the scariest young-old thing I've personally seen is the voice actor of Omi in Weiss Kreuz, he's almost forty and he's got the body of a sixteen year old. Although his face is another topic, his body...his legs and his voice. I remember Sarah, Sara and I (i know, confusing!) lamenting over the fact that this 40 year old had great legs. I remember in an interview him saying that a fangirl had written to him, believing that he in fact was a 16 year old girl. Yikes.
Am trying, in my freetime which is pretty much now to remember as many quotes as I can from the sleepover night. And I've gotten as far as.
Sue: Do you guys want corn?
Cathy: Did you say porn?
Hilarious, I know. Ames has just done a '...' meaning of course that it was hilarious. *sticks out tongue* But it was. There was like this immediate silence that followed Sue and then Cathy spoke and we all burst into laughter. It was great, cept for the fact that Sue's parents were still in the room.
Enough from me, tonight. Have much to rant about tho. And news about Jen's predicament. Btw, I did mention that VB is a bitch.
~ M.M.W ~
PS: Yes, Em. She has a livejournal.
PPS: Apparently SMG (Sarah MIchelle...) was a complete bitch on the Buffy set. That saddens me. Well I guess not everything can be like 'Friends' or Lord of the rings.
PPPS: On another note, Orlando Bloom is in another, yes another film. Muahhaha to you Em. Its 4 to 0, babe. Its called Haven and I have no idea what its about but it stars Gabriel Bryne, Bill Paxton and its coming out THIS YEAR with Calcium Kid and Troy. So yayness! Still 4 to 0, Em. Hehehe. She hates me now, doesn't she?

