Wednesday, January 7

Current Mood: Coffee, chocolate, men. Some things are just better rich! Moody.
Current Music: Virtual Insanity - Jamiroquai

Am nearly finished through Em's Kazaa account. She's got a load of shit (and hiphop! Yikes!) and so many LOTR clips. There's a real cute one where Elijah and Orlando hug. Aww so cute, they leap into each others arms (hehe, imagine if they knocked each other out). *yawn* I love sharing. I'm quite tired actually and I have to go to bed soon coz I gotta get up early to get ready for Math tutor. I cannot wait for the end of next year where I won't have to do tutor ever again...unless I tutor myself which is doubtful.
*yawn* Am falling asleep in chair. Mary just said goodnight. Its been a quiet night today, everyone's sorta moody and tired so I'm quite glad that I'm getting to bed before the requisite 2:00 am bell. Mrgh. Cannot think of good movie to download. AMes keeps telling me the goonies but I just ignore her. So what else to tell other than teh fact that the idea of me having a relationship and maintaining it with O.B. are a million to nil. Ah. Fuckit.

~ M.M.W ~

PS:
Ames: You could always throw your knickers at him?
Me: Good night Ames.



. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES