Thursday, January 1

Current Mood: Nerdy.
Current Music: If you could only see - Tonic
Current Quote: Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb. - Darth Helmet, Spaceballs
Current Website: Elfwood/Laughtersite!thing

Hehehehehe. Queer. My fave bit.

Subject five: Legolas Greenleaf


KYAN: Most guys with long hair don't put in the time to condition properly, but you have, which is kind of the saving grace here.

LEGOLAS: Elves have no split ends. Our hair is, like the rest of our bodies, perfect and unchanging.

KYAN: Well, it't past time for changing, because this look hasn't been in since -- well, ever.

CARSON: Also, when you combine it with this outfit you've got going? The overall effect is very Cathy Rigby as Peter Pan. Not sexy.

JAI (gestures toward the windows, which are lined with screaming girls, all clawing at the glass): I'm not sure this guy has a big problem with that.

LEGOLAS smirks.


~


I have been such a nerd today, got up early, did some Math, had no breakfast, did some Chem, had no lunch, ran around the house screaming profanities, jk, did some more Chem. Now here writing this. Well what do you think of my day? Well I think it was bloody boring. All the gurls are gone, Em having goregouse days on the beach (but hangs out with us at night on her dad's portable laptop), Ames is toobing off with her friends as she is VCE-prankster (I hate you!) and I am abstaining from speaking to Mary because she is a total gibber. Jen's...having problems. And MV's..well MV is a bit p-off at me so well...I...ahem.

Daytime tellie is funny. I can't stand Judge Judy but Dawson's Creek and Popular are on after that so am put up for entire afternoon if run out of videos. Am still slobbering over TTT edition which is v. funny. Mm...I think I told Ames but there's this section called 'Warrior of MiddleEarth', so I thought, hmm...more orc!guitarring? (Hehehe...funny!) So clickie. Watching, is getting boring and then WHOOP - O.B. is training for knife!elfship. And then it hit me...he really is hot, jk, he is actually really thin. I mean it. He is. Just watching him, you can see all of muscles and ribs and eww! Okay, he's not anny but he's slender like a woman and he's got fine bones and a wiry frame. It sorta freaked me out but it made me luff him more. Plus he looks so cool weilding those knives and being elf-like. Go Leggy! Oh, am digressing. Daytime movies are sometimes good (cept for that Love Adrift crap! wtf indeed?). Watched Oliver Twist (watched library!borrowed David Copperfield only a day ago! Squee, cept for Daniel Radcliffe. God was he a bore.) and EW was in it. I swear to god I could have killed him, and no Em, he was not Olive, he was the Artful Dodger and what a god-awful English accent. How can you like him? I...urk...*coughs* omg. It was horrible. I can't get over it.

Anyway, enough EW!bashing. Write me e-mails and tell me how your days were. I want to know and then i shall post them up here so I can feel a little bit better...if your day was worse than mine. Mehehehehe.

~ M.M.W ~


PS: Oh. Happy new year. Omg, I totally forgot. Meh.


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES