Thursday, January 8

Current Mood: Anyone who uses the phrase 'easy as taking candy from a baby' has never tried taking candy from a baby. Restless.
Current Music: Lifting Me - The Corrs

A few things..

1) Jo's LJ -> Jo has read Lotr RPS too. Ahhhh. Wah. *dies again* Was good writing tho...wah, did i just say that?
2) Rowan Atkinson (I luff him! But not in O.B!luff!) aka: Blackadder, Johnny English, Mr Bean is to play Voldemort in Goblet of Fire, which starts filming in April. Actually this woke me up two hours before I was s'posed to get up. You can tell my reaction! (Me: WHAT? *falls of bed*)
3) Two perfect IB scores! 45! 45! By Kate Fazio and Yvonee Chow. Go us!!! Mum put the article on the fridge. Although not me, can't stop beaming. Hee hee.
4) Err...mum's home. Must toob off and grab sushi off her. Be on soon...later...maybe. Math stuff to do. Yuck.

~ M.M.W ~

PS: Sorry for ridiculously long post below. Just goes to show how good that movie is. Rated by many as the best teenage movie ever, considering that no other teenage movie has addressed those sorta real-life issues so well. And with a rocking soundtrack, don't tell me you've never heard 'Don't forget about me' by Simple Minds???


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES