Friday, January 23
Current Mood:
Scared.
Blah blah blah. Have screwed another day over...but at least I know what I'm talking about and I think I have enough to write about for my essay. Which is good. But since everyone is going to see Underworld this weeked...that means I have to finish my essay by tommorow. Or at least do really well tommorow on both my Lit and EE. I don't want to finish but I want to have it pretty well done, or at least a first draft so that on Sunday I can relax. SHit, yeah right.
Em has sprung news upon me...there have been rumblings that O.B. may be bi-sexual, there's been something about this German guy called Andre Sche...something. But, I don't believe it. But hell if she don't like it, then wehey! But then again, its bi.
Someone keeps rattling at the door. I'm getting freaked. Okay...must be my sister back late from the tennis. I wanted to go! Wahhhh! Oh well, next year. But next year I'll be working. WAhhh...
Ames: Stop moaning, crybaby.
Me: Wahh...shut up Ames...Wahhhh!
Em: She's pining because she fears that Orlando may like a guy better than her!
Me: *even louder* WAHHHH!
Nothing much else really. Except I weally, weally want to see Underworld. And OMG! School starts soon! WAHHH!!!
~ M.M.W who is worried and shit-faced ~
PS: Partay tommorow. And guess what, i have to entertain. At least its Luke. Now that I think about it, Luke is the only other survivor that I can speak to on a regular basis. He's the only one who knows me in two countries. Weird, no? At least it will be good to be around a boy for awhile. Sucks to you, Amesie.
Ames: At least I have a boyfriend.
Me: WAHHH!
Em: Wrong. SHe means plural, she has boyfriends.
Me: Oh you're right. Ames is a tease.
Ames: AM NOT! *is v. affronted*
Me and Em: Ames is a tease! Ames is a tease!!!
Too whoot, late night chatting gets really childish after a while. Well, am off to bed now. Wish me luck, children. That and stamina and determination and all that other stuff everyone else gets but me!!! *sings* Off to Orlando-land...I mean nod-nod land. Hehh...heh.
PPS: Btw, Ian McKellan (Gandalf) plays Death in Last Action Hero. That was spooky. Thoughts of him using the other half of the ticket and bringing to life all the other evil/gay men and taking over the world, kinda spooked me. See how deluded I am?

