Thursday, January 1
Current Mood:
Shitty. (well actually cranky but they didn't have shitty!)
Current Music: That dramatic music to the trailer.
Current Quote: Junk: Something you need the day after you throw it away.
Current Website: Some Trailer site. Not one of my regulars.
Ahh...finally something to post about, my ladies. Am not v. shitty as there is another movie I want to see, Arthur which I knew about for ages because Kiera Knightley in all her POTC interviews kept whining about how she never got to fight in POTC (she did!) but was going to do all this fighting in Arthur. Arthur is not another magical, misty story about Arthur and so on, its apparently the real, brutish, celty, all-real, merlin-was-really-a-poof deal.
As I have just seen the trailer I can comment. One, Clive Owen? Whotf is Clive Owen? *checks* Oh, right. Guy from Bourne Idenity and Gosford. Oh yeah, that helps. He looks like a tart. Next! Kiera Knightley. Well duh. She's weird in the trailer. She wears all this blue celty shit and looks like a Scot. Cept her hair's dark brown...then light...and again to dark brown and her bodice is way too low, again. Cept she's doing the whole archery thing and hair whippy thing which might be cool. We'll see. She is pretty anyway. Moving on. Oh gawd. Here's the bad part (but I know Alice will like) Ioan Gruffoad or whateva (pronounced "Yo-wan Griffiths, apparently. Muah). What? he was in black hawk down...oh, right. I digress.
Right- that ship guy from Hornblower and Titanic, he plays Lancelot and he looks all spiffy with the double cross sword across his neck, now let's watch him knick himself. hehehehe. Why does he play Lancelot? Meh. I can't argue, he's better than fucking Michael Vartan. *laughs* Moving. Hey. Hugh 'i'm-a-pansy' dancy. Our dear little lad from Daniel Deronda, who picks the wrong girl. He plays Galahad, the little lad I think. I don't remember. Still looking like a pansy. Don't see him much in the trailer.
And hey the pick of the bunch, our very own Australia darling Joel Edgerton who plays Gawain. Woo hoo. Don't see him much cept for the start. But at least we got an Australian. America's only got Jerry Bruckie (who's the producer). Damn him.
Overall, it looks tasty cept for the war bits. I'll be watching for the kiera/ioan bits. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. At least he can't beat Orli.
So go watch it. Just google 'king arthur trailer' and you should find it. Tally ho!
~ M.M.W ~
PS: Its long.

