Thursday, January 8

Current Mood: I will not tell you to stop crying, for not all tears are an evil. Sick.
Current Music: Requiem for a Dream - err...i dunno? But the real one, not the short, falsey crap LOTR one.

Wah. There is an un-official rule book for tig. Check it out here. But of course, if you haven't watched the commentaries (Ames: Implying that you should have? Me: Yes. Of course.) then you won't the faintest of what tig really is. So just ignore this and keep going. Good fun though.

Got Super-super trailer for LOTR. Its all three movies put into one trailer. Its a real long trailer, about 6 minutes long. Technically it should be nine, a minute per hour of the trilogy and considering TTT was less and ROTK was more, it should balance out. Well technically...

Btw, Solace's Meadow, I love your dolls. I love them to bits. Oh. It almost makes me want to doll-make again! Wah! Ooooh!

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES