Friday, January 2
Current Music: Good luck - Basement Jaxx
Current Quote: Fear nothing but fear itself.
Step off Homie! Great name for a blog. *nods* At one of my fave icon journals. Ames after I showed her said icon, she told me that the other guy is Alfonso Cuaron. He did Y Tu Mama tambien? (which is due to my limited spanish, 'And your mum too?' or 'And your mum agrees?'), whch is about a group of boys coming into their sexual adolescence.
OMFG. He's sitting next to Danny. Oh dear. Well someone needs to teach Danny the basics otherwise he'll get lost. *laughs*
*am looking at J.Depp icon from...er...'Sleepy Hollow'?* Is it just me or does Jack Sparrow and the gothic Depps two different people? I keep thinking they are totally different people. He doesn't seem almost fourty, does he? *sighs* Little Eddie Scissor hands is growing up.
Oh I love the Star Wars one. That's so funny man. It says 'Along time ago in a galaxy far, far away...Han blew some stuff up. There was some incest. I think there was something about a gay robot. And stuff.Yeah." Muahaha.
Oh and finally the O. Bloom ones. Smoking, baby. You know he bought his girlfriend (I refuse to say her name! *sniff* No-name, talentless actress! *sniffs haughtily*) -
Ames: You're just jealous, darling. *pats*
Me: Well DUH!
(cont.) - a $58,000 bracelet with the word 'Baby' engraved on it. Oh dear, I think it was gold too. I bet she looked at it and said 'Oh...thanks.' He does not know how to buy for women. *sigh* Naieve, naieve, Bloomie. Silver, m'dear. Gold is so...tacky and piratey. Oh.
Ames: I wouldn't be objecting if a guy bought me a $58000 dollar something.
Me: What if it was...a...er...$58,000 gold...penis!
Ames: Well actually...*smirks*
Me: Oh shut up!
More TTT extended news. So bored and annoyed so I watched whateva. 'Cameras in middleearth', there's this bit where they're talking about how Legolas broke a rib bone. And Billy keeps repeating that Orlando kept complaining about it every day and every week etc with a montage of Orlando going 'You're kidding!' (obviously the guy whos filming told him what the others said about it) and then they jump to Elijah Wood doing an imitation of Orlando Bloom complainig (accent and all) and then Dom and Viggo commenting 'there are those of the weak elves...particularly of the Mirkwood strain'. Mehehehe. And finally Orlando Bloom saying 'Oh that's so funny!' Nicely spliced guys. V. funny.
Also, bit where Dom is commenting on Viggo getting close to a Rohan man (who was actually a women and he didn't know.) Muy comica.
Ames: Oh that is funny. Lmao. Must watch.
Me: You do that.
~ M.M.W ~

