Friday, January 9

Hey guys. Just informing you early that from now on am categorising posts, so that you can skim or whateva through. But also that my more deep and personal thoughts (which I'm sure are a very rare occasion) will be on my other blog which I am searching for a template right now. There will be a link here but you prob. won't go to it because well...yeah.
I have two other blogs at the moment but I barely use them (one is for Em's dare and the other one is v.v.v.v.v personal that I don't even trust my webby friends to read it. Sorry Ames, yeah I did bitch about you in it. Jk!)

So what is this journal going to be for? Well that's a good question, its for well, fun stuff. Links. Rants. Daily convos. Pg rated memories (sometimes I get a bit ranty!), cheerful and less depressing vignettes from my life, excerpts from stuff i like, quotes from movies/books/telly. THis is the everything blog really. Its the others which are really just the exceptions to my life. I plan to have the darker one, for my depressions and stuff or with really great, guilty stuff (like finding out Kate Bosworth exploded into little bits...oh, just a little dream of mine!). And then my Orlando Bloom blog which I plan to post all about him, or maybe LOTR too. I don't know, I might just keep that for posting pics.

We'll see. Just wanted to warn you. And do you think I should have a disclaimer for swearing and what not?

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES