Sunday, January 11
I have been pondering the thought of having a boyfriend. I don't know too many boys, really. I guess that's the fault of doing IB, having stuck-up parents, the sociality of my friends and the fact that I go to an all girls school.
But I know that in my past I've relatively gotten on better with boys that I have with girls. Girls are too coniving and jealous. Whereas I always felt level with boys, for all their harsh and bluntness, they never reall play mind games. Well at least not at their age, and I know that if I don't consort with a few boys now and then I may just loose touch with the other sex. I mean, my parent's friends son came over and we became friends post-haste. It was quite delightful. And then of course, Luke and I were close and I used to see him on a regular basis.
Its weird, I've observered that over my past expereinces iwth boys I've always taking a mocking appeal that seems to delight them more than it does me. I mean, once a boy fell in love with me. That's gotta be something. Even thought I don't know why. I guess in some way I've understood boys, and I miss the fact that I don't go to a co-ed school. For all the trauma it brings, I feel a little naieve and inexperienced because I don't have the experiences of being around boys often.
I mean in England, David was my best friend. He was literally, the boy next door. And I miss him so much.
But then I had Justine too. So...meh.
So I guess I do miss boys a lot. I miss the fact that they're grubby, and unintelligible, and cute, and playful, and laugable. I mean I remember so many times Jacob used to do Simpsons accents. I mean they introduced me to a world of fantasy, computer games, sex (the topic not the action! Ames, get your head out of the 'dirty-thoughts' bucket), life in general. They gave me a glimpse of the other side.
And I liked it. Surprisngly, I am not a tom boy but boys liked me at my old school. Because I understood them better than the other girls. And I miss that. I miss it so much. That's why sometimes I feel so naieve and out-of-sorts with girls because they're just so coniving and weird and...sometimes I just want to play soccer, I don't want to talk or discuss things, I just want to go and do something without parental consultations. I want spontaneous fun and excitement which as Ames conjects, had something to with my love of Orlando.
Ooh...Orlando. Have much to post about him. And not all good. But tommorow for fie, it is almost tommorow.
~ M.M.W so if you are a boy, talk to me because I miss the other gender ~

