Saturday, January 10

I luff you, Ames! You are da bomb. Oh god I sound like a tweenie/twinkie. Okay, well AMes is da bomb. She has made this day so much more exciting. Why?
Well she gave me dis...well I would put a link but hey, guess what, I can't coz I'm still downloading it. Yes, it is LOTR and O.B. related, Emmy dear but oh lord it is sooo funny! Okay, well I haven't heard it with sound yet but its an interview with the young/main cast of LOTR (none of the boring oldies) which means the hobbits (okay, cept for Sam! I still luff him anyway!) and two spritely elfs (Orli and Arwen). Anyhoo, they do this bit (i'm not sure why or what its called, maybe 'Crazy 15 seconds') and they just go crazy on set. Like you have Dom and Elijah gygrating with EACH OTHER. Yes, you just read those words. And Orlando bloom dancing and doing Legolas moves and well I was laughing too hard to see the rest but I know someone jumps over a chair. But the entire time, Sean Astin stands in the front either singing or talking about something, I'm not sure, which blocks a lot of the action. So pooies to him.
Omg. So funny. I'm sending it to Mary right now (is finished, will watch) who will in turn send to Em. So once again, I luff you Ames (got it off Kazaa thing)! You are the best!

~ M.M.W who is watching Orli wiggle his bum ~ Too whoot??

PS: Em: While you two (meaning me and Ames) watching Him (Orli, she makes it capital whereby we know who it is but at the same time, implying god?) *distastefully* wigg!e, i have been watching an interview with frog!boy (Em has even been taken to calling her love by Ames and mine nickname, even though it signifies his flaws).
Me: *ignores*
Ames: yes, em? I'll listen. Mel's busy ogling.
Me: Am...SOOOO!
Em: *rolls eyes* I want to say that I do not like it when interviewers flirt with him. They come off so skanky.
Ames: Skankyness is part of reporter-ness.
Me: Sophisticated but skanky. News Anchor!* (goes back to ogling)
Em: *routinely ignores*
Me: *ignores ignoring and goes back to ogling*
Ames: Too much ogling and no listening makes melissa an obscessed fangirl.
Me: All ready there, babe-y!

*Note: That is from the associate. I always keep a few quotes in my head. That one just popped in!



EDIT: On TRL (which is Totally ____ live) the presenter gives the cast 15 seconds to promote their movie. Sam was standing in teh front going on and on about 'it is a great literary classic' and everything while the rest (cept for Liv who stood there and giggled) danced around and did stupid things. V. Funny. Especially when Sean cracked up anyway. Why not 20 seconds??


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES