Tuesday, January 6

Me:Woah. Woah. Woah.
Me: Oh no wait. Wait. Woah.
Me: Meep. OMG! *all dreams come true*
Me: No wait. Ew. She's old.

You might wonder what I'm commenting about (OH! he wears tightey-whities!) or think I'm just deluded and crazy.

Ames: Damn those rotting camera angles. Almost got to see his bum!
Me: AMES...oh wait, yeah? Darnnit. *giggles*)

Wasn't Mary who sent this (haven't you all ready guessed?) Orlando Bloom thing, BUT EMMILY JANE! *whoops EMILY* OMG! I LOVE YOU DARLING. AND IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR PERVY HOBBIT ELIJAH WOOD FANCY THING I WOULD...i would...I don't know what I would do. Anyhoo, is v. late but have been waiting as have had to download this through messenger. It is a Midsommer's Murder episode, a murder mystery TV show that I loved and watched all the time except for some truly strange reason I have somehow missed this episode -

Ames: You might have forgot about it?
Me: How could I forget about...urgh. NM!

- but I doubt it, v much Ames. Anyway, in this episode (which you can guess stars O.b.), he plays (oh god! I hope my other friends never find out!) the town slut. He sleeps with all these women. OOhh...its a side I've never seen. Sorta like seeing Cate Blanchett evil. So weird and surprising. But you get to see him most!naked so I'm not complaining. Anyway, he's sleeping with this really old...oaky, not REALLY but she's in her 40's (which he makes fun of later! Cheap!bastard! I love him!) and then sleeps with this other girl (who 'couldn't stand it' if he was with someone else! once again cheap!lying!bastard!ilovehim). Since its only clips I don't get to see the whole story. But I am angry at him for one bit (btw, he gets slapped later by that 40 year old woman! Where is legolas!badassery?) where he makes fun of dearly loved(as by Em, which is one of the reasons she has these clips!) Sargeant Troy, who I love too because he's so sweet and cute.
And Jack (I think is his name! Woah. POTC flashback!) is mean to him and tells him to fuck off and then drives away in his mini. Meh. Didn't mind him being rude to Barnaby. No one likes Barnaby.
Squeeing anyway. He was in Midsommer Murders. And they're showing an EPISODE THIS SATURDAY! Altho, I don't know which one it is. But Em's jealous but Mary and I are going to watch it together over the phone, so we can ooow and awww over him, but only if it is the episode, which I doubt v. much.

OMG. I am obscessed. Think happy non pervet fancier thoughts. Yayness anyhoo.

~ M.M.W ~

PS:
Ames: You are obscessed.
Me: Am not.
Mary: Are too.
Me: Am not.
Em: Are too.
Me: AM NOT! AM NOT! AM NOT!
Ames: You know the first step to obscession is denial.
Me: Am not! Am...oh?

PPS: Britney Speares go married in Vegas? Woah wasn't expecting that.......No wait. She had it anulled. Stupid ho.


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES