Sunday, January 25

Mmm...*Is munching still* Yum! Some sort of cake. Yum. V. yummy. Think is date pudding or something. Got up early today. Weally early and plonked myself in front of the telly and zoned out for an hour or two until I finally woke up and realised both parents had left the house. Was panicky for a second.

Saw trailer for Van Helsing. Mmmpfh...is v good and of course I want to see it. Here's a quick synopsis I got off coming soon (via Ali Wildgoose's lj...but that's a different matter):

Deep in the mountains of Carpathia lies the mysterious and mythic land of Transylvania--a world where evil is ever-present, where danger rises as the sun sets, and where the monsters that inhabit man's deepest nightmares take form. Innovative filmmaker Stephen Sommers--who so imaginatively re-envisioned Universal's classic Mummy character in the worldwide blockbusters "The Mummy" and "The Mummy Returns"--now widens his cinematic scope and multiplies his creative inspiration by breathing new life into the most time-honored pantheon of classic Universal monsters and setting them in a stunning new world of fantastical reality. Sommer's all-encompassing vision for a world as tangible, real and visceral as any caught in the stranglehold of inescapable evil blends the recognizable and the unimaginable into a vivid, epic backdrop for his tale of ultimate evil against a lone force of good: Van Helsing...

(Note: There's more at the '...' and also the trailer.) Looks to be good...well look at the cast, Hugh Jackman who plays Van Helsing, no duh. Kate Beckinsale, reverting back to vampire!badassery. Must be so normal for her now. Richard Roxburugh. Yay. He's awesome at playing bad guys. V. him. Australia. Oh la! Daisy Wenham (David Wenham, for those stupid enough not to see TTT extend...sorry em! I told her frodo sounds like a goose!). What is he doing in this movie? He's so non-commercialism. Oh la, maybe its his way into Hollywood, no? But that's pretty good, seeing as the entire main (known) cast is Australian with only one exception, Kate. But you can't see the other Cate or Miranda or Toni or Naomi or Nic doing this role, can you? Well actually, maybe Naomi but she's busy at the moment. And I know, *nods* have read interview in trash mag. She's busy!!

Enough celeb!bashing, tho I love it. Back to work. *Snaps around* hopefully underworld tommorow!!

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES