Sunday, January 25
Movies that are coming out in 2004....
~ Movies I want to see ~
The Incredibles - Another Pixar classic. Revolves around a family of superheroes...who aren't so superheroish anymore. Go see the trailer and you'll understand. Starring: Samuel L. Jackson, Holly Hunter etc, Jason Lee...
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - Well its HP, need I say more? But I want to see how the new director handles it. You know the cast. Some kids, and a lot of great English actors. But may I say, it will be cool to see Gary Oldman and Alan Rickman, two of England's best villians face each other. Big whoop!ass.
Shrek 2 - Mmmmm...Shrek! Eddie Murphy, Mike Myers etc.
The Village - Shymalan's new one. Looks creepy and has Joquin Phoenix in it, along with Sig. Weaver (Aliens) and Adrien Brody.
Van Helsing - Look below, dears.
Hellboy - All I can say is at least its not Marvel!
Kill Bill Vol. 2 - Hey, the first one was awesome and I can't even wait for the second. Yay, teaser is up! Woo! And you see Bill. Cannot wait. Starring: Uma Thurman, David Carridine...etc.
Chronicles of Riddick - I despise Vin Diesel but I loved Pitch Black. So blah.
Blade:Trinity - Yeah, yeah. I know. But hey, eveyrone is into trilogys these days. Starring: Wesley Snipes, Parker Posy (???)
Anchorman - WHo doesn't love Will Ferell? Also Starring: Christina Applegate
Troy - Oh c'mon you know why! But I loved the Troy tale anyway, that and its sequel. So hmm. Also starring: Brad Pitt, Eric Bana (yay! Australians rock!) Interesting Fact: Bloom kills Pitt who killed his brother. Nice little cycle, no?
Around the World in 80 days - I hate to say this, but yes, its a Jackie Chan film. But I'm not seeing it for him, I'm seeing it for all the international cameos. Who doesn't want to see Owen and Luke together again? (Or not want to see Owen and Jackie?) Or maybe its my desperation to see Arnold Schwarznagger one last time as a TURKISH PRINCE...lmao!!!
Starsky and Hutch - Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson and Will Ferrell team up again in this detective movie. I love those three. A must see!
King Arthur - Mmm...just to tease ALice about Horatio. But still, want to see epic. Lots of epics. LOTR started it all. NO fantasy movies tho? *sighs*
~ Movies I Don't want to see: ~
Spider Man 2 - Hmm...I wonder why. Although teaser interested me. Starring: Toby Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, Alfred Molina (as Dr. Oc)
Sky Captain and the World of Tommorow - Totally cheesy look, despite Jude Law. When did Jude Law get hot and popular? Also starring: Gwyneth Paltrow, Angelina Jolie.
Passion of Christ - Err...right. Well, no. yeah. Too controversial. And in Hebrew.
I, Robot - Only one of very little sci-fi movies this year. Will Smith? Oh yeah right.
The Life Aquatic - Great cast, but who wants to see teh adventure of a dive person? Blah. Blah. Blah.
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events - Just like the guy on the site says 'Poor-man's Harry Potter', although the books are almost as expensive so not really. More like second rate. And they're not that good. I want ARTEMIS FOWL! Starring: Jim Carrey, Meryl Streep...etc
Garfield - Starring: Billy Murray. Oh please don't ruin it for me! Garfield looks stupid CGed anyway. Also Starring: Jen. Love Hewitt and Debra Messing.
Collateral - Tom Cruise and Jaime Foxx. Something about a cab driver and murderer, Tom Cruise beign the murderer. *laughs* Right, good job from last Samurai. *laughs*
Catwoman - Hmm...right. Right. Next there will be a batman. *Screams* Omg, there is? Starring: Halle berry, Sharon Stone.
Man-thing AND The PUnisher - Third rate Marvel Comics. need I say more?
SharkTale - *cough* Its Dreamwork's CGed response to Finding Nemo. Huge cast but mmm...look at Bugs Life and Antz, Bugs Life shot them out of the water without having two or more famous people in it. *sigh* when will dreamworks learn, you can't beat them when it comes to Pixar?
Day After Tommorow - Story and plot won't matter when you find out its being made by the same people who did Independce Day. *cries* OH dear.
~ M.M.W ~

