Monday, January 5

Okay, that's it. Can't take it no more.

Ames: (who btw, has recently joined) NO! POPPET! Don't?
Me: *Does post* *Publishes* *sobs*
Me:: *sobs* I'm so sorry guys! I just...I just...just couldn't take it anymore. There's just so much...and Mary! It's all Mary's fault. My entire yahoo address is fucked because of the Orland!Bloom badassery.
Mary: *snigger*
Em: *pats* S'alright poppet. We understand.
Me: Thanks guys, u r the best!
Ames: Awww...
Em: mary, ames. pay up.
Me: huh?
Ames: who said 3 days?
Em: tat would be me, baby. mary said four.
Mary: and amesie said onesie.
Me: uh guys, want to explain?
Ames: Oh fuckity.
Me: guys?
Em: Amesie owes me four icons nd mary owes me two. pay up ladies!
Me: EXPLAIN THIS TO ME NOW? *growing big,red and angry*
Ames: Attack of the killer tomatoes?
Mary: Aww...mel *pats*

Okay. So what's this you might be asking...or have all ready guessed unlike me. Following this MSN convo was a entire explanation about why amesie owes four icons and etc, because they all bet to see how long I could last without talking about Orlando Bloom. Oh there, I said it. I posted. This is in fact an edit because all I really wanted to say was that I saw him in a Gap commercial with Kate Beckinsale which was sent to me, courtesy of Mary's brilliantly huge volume of Orlando Bloom multimedia. Actually, I like Orlando Bloom and Kate Beckinsale. Still hate the other Kate of course. I might put up the commercial one day, its called Denim Revolution. He's v. yummy in denim.

~ M.M.W who has been broken ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES