Monday, January 5

Okay. Just one more. I promise and then I'll post something that didn't belong to Jane Austen or a fellow blogger. And it won't be TTSLN.


a crush. is a common thing in everybody's lives... its has become from a simple thing.. to a far more complicated thing. It has become more sophisticated.. far more complexed to define.. and.. even harder to understand.

What i can say is.. a crush.. has to be nurtured and given special attention to for it to bloom into something bigger. Certain people doesnt have their way. Its either they didnt put in enough effort into it, aint patient enough.. or. Maybe they aren't over their past love.Many may hinder wat we yearn for.. but obstacles are just there to slow you down. i've learnt to accept fate.. and wats past. is past. there's no point looking back.


Mmm...a bit jumbled and garbled but I like its childike depth. Don't totally agree but goood all the while to post on my blog.
Check it out here.


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES