Saturday, January 24

Oops. Almost forgot to mention that I saw 'Rules of Attraction' starring James Van Der Beek, this other girl, and this really, really, really hot gay guy who has eyes, that would rival Elijah Wood's (on Em's standards, I still think Orlando's got pretty good ones.).
Its a good movie. A bit weird at bits. Dark and satirical and v.v.v. raunchy. And the girl from Seventh Heaven is in it, I just hate her. She reminds me of Molly Shannon or whateva, that girl from American Pie. The exchange student! Its pretty short and kinda weird and I don't think I can fully explain it without reading the book. I was trying to decide what it reminded me of, the darkness and disgustingness is reminiscent of Requiem of a Dream (and some of the cinematography like the rewinding and split shots). But then again, its dreamy and fantasy like which is much like the Virgin Suicides and the satirical, crazy bits are just so Van Wilder (college-scene type stuff). So I guess its a mix of those three.
It was strange seeing James (lets call him Dawson, shall we?) playing a role like this since all I've ever seen him in is Dawson's Creek (I skipped Varsity Blues...). So hm...him kissing another guy, which was the hot gay guy's fantasy but still. Well now I've seen both Dawson and Pacey be gay in another movie (Cruel Intentions, ppl).
But the most disgusting thing was that although promising that I would never see a film with Kate Bosworth in it...well she was in it. Only for a few minutes though and it was so totally degrading for her except she was kinda pretty...which I hate. But I know I shall never see Blue Crush or that Win a date with Tad Hamilton, although I must say that the main guy in it looks like Chris Kattan. Eww...she has sex with Dawson in it. Ew...ew...ew...and she don't look so pretty there! heheheh.
Oh yes, another Virgin Suicides moment is when that sad lonely girl who's been giving Dawson the letters kills herself. That's so sad and kinda reminiscent of The Royal Tennenbaums. Yeesh.
All right, that's enough from me. Ames is telling me I need her sleep (which means she's logging off), so I'm going.

~ M.M.W who is still confused over stupid teenage movie. Shall watch Onegin tommorow ~

PS: Forgot if I mentioned that I saw Rat Race. Funny but at times dreadful. But its a nice, mindless movie to watch. Rowan Atkinso was bean-like. All good. Seeing him with Newman (who's lost weight since Seinfeld) was funny! Okay. Okay. Am going to bed. Sowee, beauty queen! *points to Ames*

PPS: One more thing...I promise. Oh, hot gay guy was so cute. I think his name was Paul. Awww...and I felt so bad coz he was after Dawson (Sean, I think in the movie) who was so hetero and was love with dark, eyed girl. Aww...but he looked gay, but was funny Draco-like. Aww. I might even forget Orlando Bloom for him...unless of course, if he really is gay...and then I'll take Bloomie back. Aw, so hot! And he's got a great body (shown during yogya moments). Cute. *Sends pic to Em who's still on with fuming Ames* All right, all right I'm going. Will find out his name tommorow. Unknown though.


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES