Monday, January 5

Suicide has been in and out of my mind for years, but I've got to save it for the right time. I'm grateful that I haven't suceeded or went ahead with any actions yet. Suicide occurs when a person's pain tolerance and coping abilities loses to heavy loads of pain and discomfort. The level of tolerance to pain is different for each individual, and no matter the circumstances, suicidal people should not compare their problems with that of others; or for that matter, let anyone else preach to them how their problems are nothing. Scrutiny and juxtapositions solve very little and show fear as well as inconsideration on the agitator's side.

Are other people's problems going to make the shitty feelings that you're dealing with go away just because their problems are seemingly worse than yours? Not likely. And your problems are not nothing since you're having thoughts of killing yourself.

I'm not writing this to preach or lecture to the 5 people who read my blog but to remind myself of the bits of sense I've picked up. Maybe I'm stupid and cocky at times, but I do whatever the fuck I want here. :D This blog is my therapist. It's here for me when I need to talk; but when I get pissed off at the blog, then I have the option of firing it or I can just stop going to it. yay. Best of alll, it's free of charge! :P

This annoying and crybaby'ish procresses/stages I've been going through isn't entirely fruitless. There are a lot of things to figure out, but I'm getting somewhere on the train. Don't know exactly where I'm going, but I can change tracks anytime. Plus, when does anyone finish learning about life and herself? At least I'm not growing up in the 'look at me! look at me!' fashion of Miss Britney Spear's "Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman." Society can all thank me for that. Tres puke-able. However, it'd be nice if my boobs pop like her's...but ah well...my jugglies are content and perky as they are.


I agree very much with this too. Suicide has been a thoughtful topic that I have considered many times. As much as it shocks other people when you bring it up, I know they've thought of it once or twice in their lifetime and I cannot compare their situations with mine. At the same time I can because as said above, suicide really depends on the person. So where does that leave us? Who knows? Go here for this. And let me tell you darling (the author), its not only five people now. Go you.



. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES