Wednesday, January 14

Wah. I must stop starting posts like this. Am so depressed, Dawson's Creek Finale Episode went sooo unoticed. I mean its daytime telly now, it must have lost loads of viewers. I remember it used to be on prime-time, especially the season where Joey and Pacey went out for a while.
S P O I L E R S


Jen dies. Wah. I liked Jen so much better than Joey. Joey was so gawky and was always running away from love. And she got so irritating, I always hate the girl who everyone just happens to fall in love with. Jen was cool and always made mistakes, and she is v. pretty. And she had to die didn't she? At leaast its not as stupid as 'knee cancer' from falling over (glares at Leelee Sobieski). Jack finally finds someone, the sherrif of Capeside who looks old...okay, 30. But he's got forehead wrinkles and he's too burly for Jack. Jack was probably my favourite after Pacey. He's just so sweet. I didn't realise the show had so many good quotes. I'm quite overwhelmed, so deep and humble. Must have been concentrating too much on the colour of Joey's hair. Tho she is better actress than Alexis Bidel, who SHOULD GET A SMALLER FOREHEAD! Meh. Oh and Joey finally chooses between Pacey and Dawson. She chooses Pacey and I think (not sure, they didnt' really elaborate) he goes to live with her in this really posh apartment in New York. I must say that was a surprise, I was so sure she wasn't going to choose either. I loved the Joey and Pacey relationship but now I feel that its just Joey's way of eternalising teh child-hood passion she had for Dawson. Meh, am overanalyzing. Too Dawson. Oh and Dawson made a TV show called 'The Creek'. Sound familiar? Was funny tho. Bit corny tho at the end where Dawson and Joey watch Dawson's younger sister and Joey's step-brother climb into Dawson's old bedroom. Meh.
Well I guess everyone was wrong, Dawson does not commit suicide in the creek. That would be too funny. *laughs*

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES