Thursday, January 8

WAH. No fair. I got this magazine with some of these pics. BUT NOT THE ORLY One. Nevertheless to quote Mollyringwraith about the OB pic: 'Damn. Oh to be the ring at that moment'.
But the rest look cool, I like Cate's.

*Downloads* Whee. Why is today such a Lotr day? Feel so left out of rest of world. Meh.

BTW, if anyone noticed this, you are a legend.

129. TIDBIT: There's a suggestion of some relationship between Frodo's choice and the fate of the ring. NOTICE THAT THE RING DOES NOT SUCCUMB to the fires until Frodo decides to live. In fact, there is a moment just as we see complete resignation in Frodo's eyes when the inscription on the ring shines forth as though in victory. As soon as Frodo grabs Sam's hand, the ring dissolves in the fire.

And...and (this girl's journal is awesome!))...bits where you laughed at or felt emotional at.

4. when frodo and sam are still on mount doom and they are sittin gon that rock. when that black screeen pops up. yeah.... numerous WTF?!?! it over!!!



~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES