Tuesday, January 6

Woah.
left to right: Kiera Knightly, Natalie Portman
Woah. Kiera Knightley and Natalie Portman are deadringers for each other. I sorta knew this all ready but wow! Well at least she got to wear all that cute makeup and didn't have to walk around in those stupid costumes for ages. Is it me or does Natalie Portman just loose clothes in the next one? Prude to slut perhaps? Meh and for H.D too?

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES