Saturday, February 14
Current Mood:
Hopeful.
Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers..... Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind numbing, spirit crushing game shows, stuffing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life..... But why would I want to do a thing like that?
- Trainspotting
Now I wanna see this movie. Along with Fight Club. But damn, they're both R. Sucks to be sixteen but hey, next week is my birthday. I'll be SEVENTEEN!
....(10 minutes later)
This is very bitter sweet irony. Or really sucky revenge on Em's part.
Let's begin. Okay, anyone heard of Queer Eye, if you haven't...where have you been living? Its affected both gay and straight street, darlings!!
Anyway, its composed of four gay men who make up and better the lives of straight men (for their families/lady friends usually). Let's see if I can remember all of them, there's Carson (everyone's favourite) the witty, fast-repartee fashion savante, Kyan, the groom-dude who's got the best hair, Ted, the wine and food guy (Sue's fav), Thom, the wonderful and always spectacular interior designer and my all personal favourite, Jai, who doesn't do much but is the culture kid. (And was replaced during a show!!! Shocked my sister and I!)
Now, Em, Ames, I and surprisingly NOT Mary are huge, gigantuous fans of Queer Eye and it is all right if I don't watch it because I always get filled in the next day, but them. That, and Friends, and the Simpsons and whatever other show is on. Em, who is probably the biggest fan of all of us, (And who loves Carson btw! She hates that he's gay...but that just twists the concept...so hm...) anyway, has found this spoof done on Saturday Night Live in America. And of course she loves it, because it is funny.
It is. To an extent for the rest of us, especially Ames and I.
Why you might ask? Well I'll tell you why, because for Em, it features not only her favourite Queer Eye team but an extra favourite hobbit of hers. *screams* AND HE PLAYS JAI! *screams again* it is horrifying, it is shocking and i fear it is worse than LOTRPS. Gah. Gah. Gah.
Em: Like it?
Me: AH!!! AHHHHHHHHH! MY EYES! MY PRECIOUS EYES! *eyes burn into only black sockets*
Ames: i hate you em. i hate you. by the devil's tongue, i hate you.
Me: Should I even mention that its ironic he is my favourite character?
Ames:What's more ironic is that she shows us this on Friday the 13th.
Em: MUAHAHAHAHAHAH! MUAHAHAHAH!
Mary: *in the background* Snicker.
Albeit, it doesn't really seem much of a change in character. *ducks flying chocolate hedgehog from Em* Well, at least he's coming out about that. Hehe, that reminds me. My english teacher, who i very much suspect is gay, except for Anna's pontifercations surrounding his 'supposed marriage', has a closet for an office which makes jokes pretty funny, because he should/or maybe is 'coming out of the closet'.
*silence*
Well it still cracks me up.
~ M.M.W ~
PS: I know I haven't posted in a week, I'm sorry. But I.B. is torturous. It kills me. Its taking over my life and I've only spoken to Em,Ames and Mary TONIGHT out of the whole week. AHHH! Damn Ib! DAMMIT! On the other hand, I am awaiting a 'package' from Alice tommorow. I wonder what it is? Will tell all tommorow. Ciao, darlings.
<

