Sunday, February 29

Current Mood:If you love something, set if free. If it doesn't return, hunt it down and kill it. Pissed off.
Current Username: Below me!

Thanks to the wonderful Will Ferrell for my great and all wise username.
Poo...Ames and Em, my html buddies have made my main page go bye bye. ALthough they did most of the work I still want my baby back. Wah! *cries like baby of Spirited Away* That was one mother-fucking baby! And c'mon! It was technically naked...it only had like this weird apron thing on...more like a g-string...yeuch!

Anyhoo...no late night random convos on, because here I am posting in the middle of the night and everyone's either out (Ames) Or in bed (Em/Mary) or stuck outside, drawing on cement (MV). Don't ask me where Jen and Petrie are...they don't bother to username or drop me a note. F' them.

Hahahah! She updated! She updated! Woo hoo! Evilness, here we go.

~ M.M.W ~

PS: Omg...it is shocking what she has updated. *stares at screen in shock* Shocking stuff. Filth...I...feel violated...*burst into tears*

PS: Why won't Cass update?

PPS: Saw reality bites...it reaaheely bit. (wow Ethan Hawke for the second time in another movie...woo hoo???)

PPPS: Is it me...or...did I do nothing today?

PPPPPS: Omg. *blocks eyes* It is so horrible. I feel...so sick and bad...and omg. It just gets worse. I just want to club her to death. Omg...*starts laughing* omg!

PPPPPPPS: *still shocked, still horrifed, still violated, still sick, still feeling bad, still getting worse, still crying* Damn you! Damn you Molly! Its worse than Em's RPS!! I can just imagine Em right now, talking in her sleep with 'Yes...preciouis...yes...mine, mine precious..." Rps clutched to her skin. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

PPPPPPPPPS: Want to know what it is? (Em's going to go crazy) Well they've photo-shopped EW from ROTK in that half-naked scene to be 'what it really was in the book', in which he was 'all-naked' not half. Anyway...yeah...I unwittingly expecting another great parody...clicked on the link and *starts sobbing* Omg...it was sickening. Okay you didn't see much, but it was still wrong. I mean...its not only him, but like I saw movies of when he was a kid...its just...oh god.

PPPPPPPPPPPS: Albeit...I must admit, it was quite prudish compared to the RPS fan art that floats around. *Glares at Em...and mary for that fact* *explains* Mary's not into LOTRPS she's it POTCRPS...*shudders* I know...wrong, wrong wrong. And no, I'm not talking about Babarossa and Will. *screams and runs*


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES