Monday, February 2

Current Mood:Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity - appropriately from Snatch. Pissed off.

For three and a half years now, I have been wedded to a wonderful fandom with wonderful people. I've had wonderful times and had great fun reading your fics and writing my own. I am, above all, immensely proud of FictionAlley and how it has grown into a truly singular resource.

However, times change and, as you might have noticed, I've been dissatisfied and disillusioned with the fandom for several months now. I haven't been writing fic. We drifted apart, our interests changed and I kind of think the break has been inevitable.

So it is with a certain amount of regret and a certain amount of optimism that I have retired from active participation in the Harry Potter fandom. I want as clean a break as possible, and to this end I have left most of the fandom associated communities I belong to, and will be culling my Yahoo Groups before very much longer. This also means that there will very likely be no more Snitch!. I'm very sorry for this. I know a lot of you really liked it, and your support and kind words were always appreciated. For what it's worth, I thought it was terrible rubbish -- always have done. I may feel inclined to post a conclusion at some point, but at this juncture, I really can't see it happening.


So says Alex Malfoy and therefore is the end of his fucking contrafibulatories.

I shan't rant on LJ but allow my ponterifcations to vent here.
( WHAT THE ******* HELL?) Okay, that's enough...but seriously. I really hate him at the moment and I am quite sure in a few days I will hate him less, and forgive him and creep back but seriously, wtf (for now)? Moving on? You asshole! I know this is so unfair but I loved Snitch. It was what brought me second in the fandom and I know, I know that it was only second best to Draco Trilogy. I really adored it and he just finishes...he leaves us on the edge for weeks. At least, Cassie has the fucking decency to finish DT. You begin something...that is sucessful...than fucking finish it. It was near the end and it was building to a climax...and so many people loved it. I can't...I just can't believe the fucking nerve of people sometimes. *bursts out crying*

Okay. There I'm over it. And if anyone of his other fans or little minions drudges by here and sees all this nonsensical whining, just to reiterate that I will calm down and that I am not one of those deluded little bible fans who seeks to purge the world with her own opinions. This is just ventage. Absolute fucking ventage. Ventage is human and if you tell me that you didn't feel one sordid little fucking pain at the end of Snitch, well you take your golden-cherry ass behind right back to Pollyanna's church and...oh just fuck off.

~ M.M.W ~

PS: Rubbish, my ass. You're rubbish!

PPS: There, there. I'm done, Em. You can come out from under the sofa now.




. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES