Friday, February 6

Current Mood:Ned: I think we hit something. Homer: I hope it was Flanders. Oh wait. Hey. You're alright. Rushed.

Not in eloquent mood. When am I anyway?

First week of school is over. And at the end of it, I feel as tired as I was at the end of exams. Exhausted, feel a pre-emptive suicide coming on. I'm just...so sleepy. I had Maths after school and I literally wilted, I struggled to concentrate, and I nearly feel asleep when she was talking. Oh. *bashes head* Ow.

Funny Quote of the Week - Psych which had become a ritual bore is now interesting, discussion-like and at times, very funny thanks to our new teacher, Mr Mash...something or another.

We have all been laughing at him, at Jen and at the witty repartee when he turns around and belts out
Mr. Mash: That's it. I've had enough. Stop making fun of me! And if you keep doing it...I'll keep you after school.
Steph: But sir, we all have period five!!
Mr.Mash: '....' is stunned and then begins to bang his head (repeatedly) on the wall.

Haha. Finally a perk of I.b Fifth period. Teachers can't use that stupid taunt no more because we all ready suffer it. Another perk is that, I get a fourth period off on a Friday because of Standard level Chem. *jabs air* Yea! Yea! Yea, baby! Sorry, its just so exciting.

On a personal note, I'm sorry I haven't been able to catch up with you guys lately (Amesie, I'm so sorry, babe) because of guess what? I.B. Ames and Em are stressed so my website has been reduced to nothing atm. AQ?
(Translation: ATM = at the moment and AQ = Any questions)

And on that note. TGIF (which Anna didn't know)!!!

~ M.M.W ~

PS: Saw Spirited Away. I love that movie! The perfect romance, woo hoo!


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES