Thursday, February 26
Current Mood:
Working.
Current Music: In Da Club - Fifty Cent (pronounced 'fiity cent', dude)
Fuck Friedrich Nietzchesc...or something Swiss-ish(???), Eccelaisates (who has one of my fav quotes) oh and Jay Z. Fricking misogynists. Urgh. Dick heads.
Omg, how much do I love the new Queer Eye Music Video? Love Jai and Carson. Cuties personified. Damn straight....cept, they're gay. *laughs at pun* Oh shut up, Ames, I thought tis was funny.
*trying hard not to talk about school* There's this mozzie thing on my foot and its irritating the fuck out of me, was hobbling out of school and to chem tutor. Frigging hell. There are so many movies I want to see now, that I can't see because
a) I have work
b) They're over 18
c) I have work
Like -> Trainspotting, Fight Club, Snatch, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill 2...er...I have more. Wait, let me think for a minute.
Ames: Must be new experience for you. *buffs nails*
Me: *twaps*
Me:....*considers*
Ames: *recovers from thwapping*
Me: I must say, darling, that was witty. Tre bien.
Ames: I thought so. *smirks*
Me: *frowns* Te tua!*
* Means 'shut up' in French, thanks to S.T.B.
Must remind self to return videos tommorow or Sue will spaz, eek she's been on my back all this week. Yikies. Cept for Wednesday...ooh that's right!
I'm sure I've told MOST of you *Glares at Em* but I went to this R.E. THING on Wednesday in the City on Collins. Estaba mal. Very boring, sat around with Cathy and Carman and Sarah all day trying not to fall asleep. So tired. Am procrastinating again, am mistress of procrastinating now. Urgh! I hate Diana. What a sad fuck, seriously. She was following us around after the R.E. thing (omg, panel so boring!) and she wouldn't go the fuck away. ARGH! She's like this little orange headed oompa loompa with no friends and no fricking tact. I feel bad bitching about her but I feel it is justified because she copied off my maths test and she copies off my notes and she asks me questions every three seconds. But S.T.B can't be rude, and we didn't want to leave her with D in Angus and Robertson so we stayed...and she left. But she's doing it at school now and especially in Spanish.
Feel bad for pushing her on the other group's IA. Steph and Jen hate her too. And all of I.B....well really, most of those who are ladened with her stumpy growth. Wow. Am bitch. Hee!
Mary: Mel, ur not.
Ames: Yee, i agree. so not.
Ames: U Orli's bitch.
Me: *is shocked...for a moment*
Mary: lmao. so true.
Me: How can I be his bitch? he's 3 thousand miles away.
Mary: ur his long distance bitch.
Yeah...I should really get to work. *coughs an ahem and runs off, papers rustling*
~ M.M.W ~
PS: Bought Anna' b-day present. Spirited Away. Yay! She likes it. Oh, I love Anna. She's like one of the nicest, sweetest people I've ever met. And she's too nice but she's tough old bitty too. I can't believe she's all grown up, and seventeen! Never thought I'd see the day. Wah!!! Everyone's growing up. Wahh!!!

