Sunday, February 22

Happy birthday to me! happy birthday to me! happybirthday little ole me! happy b-day to me!


Woo hoo. Am 17...but...I feel no different.

Thanks for the cards sent from Ames with it self-titled 'Fuck you're 17' to Jen's a little crumpled scanned in drawing of me rushing at Orlando Bloom and shooting off the other fan girls clustered in around him. I would post it...but I'm a tad embarassed. Its soo cute!
Thanks to Em's fantastic birthday icon and Mary's poeme, which was rude cute but very spriteful. I also recieved earrings from Petrie, cept they're blue. She got her colors mixed up, the poor dear. I had a bit of cake and now I feel sick.
Pooie I don't get to do anything on my b-day but Ames/Petrie/Em/Mary promise me a surprise if I'm on tonight but I doubt it, it'll have to wait. I'm sorry.

My E.E. calls and not very coaxingly! (EE: GET BACK HERE YOU RUBBER LOUT! Me: Right...*crawls back*)

~ M.M.W who is seventeen...woah ~

PS: MV sent me a card over the e-mail. So cute. And so did Bon. Woo! Am rich. *Clusters friends to self* You guys da best!


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES