Friday, February 6

I love Molly. (Not like that...do I even need to say that anymore? Its just a sign of my insecurity about my social awareness, ah bs!)

Molly's Take On her Third Time Seeing ROTK, which btw is still showing

Still hearing gasps and squeals from audience when Shelob finally gets him. Eeek. By the way, is it a sign of unhealthy obsession that I automatically muttered, "Oh, no you don't, Shelob," when encountering a spider running across the bathroom floor, a few months ago? It wasn't quite as big as Shelob. But nearly.

Very few people seem to get it when Sam yells, "And that's for my old Gaffer!" But I do, Sam. I do.

Sam and Frodo use each other's names too often. It's cute, mind you, but not very realistic. There's no need to keep saying "Sam" and "Mr. Frodo" so much in one-on-one dialogue. I mean, who else would they be talking to?


I wanted to make a Toucan Sam comment, but it's actually Frodo who has the beaked Orc helmet. Oh well. By the way, it still bothers me that Frodo magically has a hobbit shirt on again when their Orc uniforms go away. But hey, maybe the Orcs didn't take that shirt. What would I know?

Hey, Big Fish and ROTK start out the same way! With a big fish and a gold ring! Who's prettier, Ewan or Elijah? Our panel debates it, tonight at eleven. (I hate to say this, especially when Anna might someday find out, but I'd have to say Ewan. He's got some Welsh...(is it welsh?) charm going on.)

Had to chomp down on my lips to keep from giggling at Legolas's "The stars are veiled" nonsense, too. Bad me.

Gandalf: "We just passed into the realm of Gondor."
MST3K: Woohoo! That's even more exciting than going past the sign on I-5 that says "Now crossing the 45th parallel: halfway between the equator and the North Pole."
(Or)
MST3K: What, no border patrol? Don't they want me to throw out any fresh fruit I've brought along?

I thought this before, but didn't say it: Gandalf sidling up to Pippin and putting an arm around him, when they see the beacon go up from Minas Morgul, should not look like he's making a move on the hobbit-lad. But it does, kind of.

And finally...However, Legolas does indeed get a new facial expression when he's afraid Aragorn is about to get crunched, outside the Black Gate. In fact, his hair is even getting messed up! Wow, things must really be bad! If that's what Sauron's reign would bring about, then I definitely don't want to see it!

She got mentioned on TORN! Go Moll!

~ M.M.W who hasn't posted O.B. news or LOTR news for a while - bad me! bad me! ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES