Monday, February 23

Monday. A dredging boring monday and i have absolutely nothing to do...well actually that's a lie, I do have things to do I just can't be bothered doing them. E.g. working on my English Oral and finishign my EE. *sigh* Woe.
Okay, on the other hand there were a few other things on my mind that I can't stop thinking about. No, its not OB, Em. (funny story -> in maths class we're doing vectors of OB -> hee, hee. Ying and Sarah had no idea why I was laughing.). Am in lunch all alone but do not mind, because all my friends are suffering under the scaly, arms of...ooh almost twenty past...a chem sac. Boo hoo.
Me, well I'm just fine and dandy, crisp and well...not candy. Damn english rhythm. Got loads of stuff for birthday but err, not mine own little pon- I mean camera. Yeah, I have one but its broken and I can't use it, so that's pretty shit. I have a meeting in like five minutes so I got to finish this up.
OH btw, that thing Alice sent was sorta...useless. (Brochures and note, whateva) I meant it was nice having a little brochure, it was just we had decided everything all ready. Oh poo, we should really include her more. *pats head* Its all right, she does her own including anyway

Bell just rang, toodles.

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES