Monday, February 2

Oh dear. I have barely any time to blog now that I have started Year 12...lord, you should see all the chem homework I have, AMes. You would scream. But the good thing is...I get my fourth period off on Friday. Yay! Go Ms. Bellino who I don't think is too hard, but I'll have to wait to get my marks back. I'm writing this in spare now because its the only time I can steal to write this. At home, I'm too busy organising, cleaning, eating, relaxing and sleeping (only to be woken up at 3 and not being able to breath? Wtf indeed?)
Mary called me last night when I was in the shower and she got the full rendition of my sister shrieking 'She bangs' at the top of her lungs. Man, my sister gets high. Although I can't really talk, I once called AMes who was chasing her little cousin naked around their pool. Oh dear.
Anyway, I have loads to tell. Barely any of my classes are the same as they were last year, in Year 11 and I'm a bit stuffed and still trying to get my head around all my classes and my lack of spares. I must blog this and go, just reporting to everyone who has suffered (not!) without me for a while.
I promise I'll be on tonight, after Queer Eye and Friends of course. La, (P&P-like) I shall do no homework. Ahh...have Psych next. AM sitting in library, trying to write this hurriedly with about a multitude of Year 7's, 6's and a bunch of Yr's 11 behind me. *laughs* All the younger ones are having orientation and one asked, in a v. dumb tone 'What's a scanner?' Oh god, must they be so god damn stupid? And here I am, thinking that we're genetically breeding smarter generations. I.B really does get to you.
Promise I'll be on tonight. But only for a little while. Work calls. *snickers*

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES