Wednesday, March 31

Current Mood:Dizzy: Did we give up when Pearl Harbor was bombed? Dumb Jock: Hey! I thought that movie made money. Amused.
Current Music: Paper Moon - Ella Fitzgerald

It's Only A Paper Moon Lyrics

I never feel a thing is real
When I'm away from you
Out of your embrace
The world's a temporary parking place

Mmm, mm, mm, mm
A bubble for a minute
Mmm, mm, mm, mm
You smile, the bubble has a rainbow in it

Say, its only a paper moon
Sailing over a cardboard sea
But it wouldn't be make-believe
If you believed in me

Yes, it's only a canvas sky
Hanging over a muslin tree
But it wouldn't be make-believe
If you believed in me

Without your love
It's a honky-tonk parade
Without your love
It's a melody played in a penny arcade

It's a Barnum and Bailey world
Just as phony as it can be
But it wouldn't be make-believe
If you believed in me

~ M.M.W who loves this song, desperately ~

PS: This is amusing. My favourite one is:

"Well, do you know which one it is?"
"No, sir, I can't see through the bag."
"Well, hand it to me then."
*hands him the toy and walks off to get food. Comes back to...*
"I want to see what other toys you have"
"That's the only toy we have."
*snatches bag and speeds out of drive thru*

I hopped on the com to com line on the headset and said "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?" and the store manager responded with "Yeah, what was with that guy?" :))


Muahahahahaha.



. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES