Thursday, March 18

Current Mood:Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are! Charming.
Current Username: Bitchslap me back to Vegas! (which i think i've used before, sounds familiar)

Am stressed. So stressed. Got WW1 and Math Portfolio back. Right...*nods* Yep...they were pretty...sucky. And Ms.G is a fat ass ho. I hate her. Hate her. Hate her. Want to run her into the pavement. Her and all her little snotty, blond haired children.
Anyhoo...enough of the death threats, Mum has now freaked me out with a question that could disrupt or de-stress me. I don't know which. Mum is going to Malaysia apparently, and she asked me if I wanted to go with her. And she gave me today to decide, and tommorow morning.

Upsides
I get away from school and Steph's constant nagging to go away, and de-stress on a holiday.
Help me stop teetering on nervous breakdown.
Time to myself.
Will still do homework.
VCDs/DVDs/CDs galore!
Funness, altho grandma is dying.

Downsides
I might NOT do homework
Seeing all my relatives
Repeat of last time
Wasting my time when I could be here
Not going to various 'dos' during holidays - could be the last time we do anything together!

Hm...I really don't know. And I'm sorta freaking coz I only have a few hours left before I decide. AHHH! I really don't know. It really comes down to my work/friends or my work/comingtotermswithmyself which is quite appropriate, considering the topic I'm studying for psych. That reminds me, I better find some ethics for that. Have huge powerpoint presentation next thursday with Jen and D. And Steph is being a stick in the mud. Can you believe that there is someone as moody as I am? Its completely amazing. Its like seeing yourself in a mirror. Shocking and sort of...astounding. She's like a flick, wipe on, wipe off, that sort of thing. Wah. Its sometimes annoying to be doing IA with her.

My friends aren't helping. Ames says I should go, Em says I should (but this is Fiji girl, who blew her boyfriend off for some holiday boy-o) and Mary disagrees. So I'm stuck, because I listen to Mary the most but I have to consider everyone else's opinions. Yuck. Ick.

I want EE and to a lesser extent, Psych essay back. I know one of them is good, because my Psych teacher said it was good therefore it must be good. But Ms. L is such a fucking prick that I'll never get it back. Y'know during Psych camp, she didn't flush the toilet. EWWW!

~ M.M.W ~

Laterz.

PS: My sista accidentally got GQ with her monthly dose of Vogue. Orlando Bloom is on da cover, girlies! *squeals* Omg. Am so undignified, and in Year 12. Oh fuck, who cares! WHEEEEE!


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES