Monday, March 1

Current Mood:Obviously the only rational solution to your problem is suicide. Happy.
Current Username: Below me!

I'll tumble for nog...I'll tumble for nog...I'll tumble...for...Versache...egg-nog

God damn you Em! Though tis funny, it was still very weird cept for the Rosie O'Donnel bit. Haven't seen her since 'Harriet the Spy'. I hated that movie, especially coz of that Dawnie girl.

Sitting in the library at the moment musing over all the e-mails Ames which were sent late last night and now early this morning. They are a bit garbled and it seems like she spent a lot of time wondering how to spell 'can' while actually spelling it. *sigh* Sister offered to do a 'drinking-trial' with me before I head off to the GOld Coast at the end of the year. Was thinking how funny it would be if could build up a sobriety to drink and then watch my friend get drunk. And then maybe someone could 'truthfully' answer my question, "Who would you have sex with?"

Oh will she shut up? Librarian lady behind me, who just decides to come up during all my spares and 'brainwash' the Year 7's into 'reading' her fricking books. Just heard,
"I know that a lot of you have seen and liked the lord of the rings movies but have any of you taken the time to read the books?". Ignorant slut, bet she hasn't picked them up.

There are so many weird people at this school. I mean, we have are rich fair of snobs, bitches, moodies (I am one!), crawlers, snivellers, grovellers, even more bitches, pseudo-bitches, perverts and definite weirdos. Oh crap, I almost forgot about the plethora of geeks. (I don't pick on nerds. I have respect for them.)

Now the weirdos, I've picked up three loners. There's J, I won't say her name coz that's mean, but she pisses teh shit off me. (ARgh! Side note: Just heard the librarian bitch say to Year 7's "Wings of the dove, which is a motion picture, I'm sure you've seen..." WHAT? Has she not seen the movie? There are really, really blatant sex scenes in that movie. They are year 7's! Sure they talk about it, but c'mon...I bet they're more scared of it than meeting a bear.) Anyhoo, there's J...who hangs aroudn the library all the time...doing nothing...just hanging and talkign to teachers all day. No friends. Has really skanky, greasy hair and always looks at me when I come into the library. Get a life.
Second, there's fuzzy girl who got her hair cut short this year but last year...woah, it was like walkign down the hall and rolling away when she came unless her 'bush' came and dragged you off your feet. Scary shit man. Found her and J waiting outside library twenty minutes before it opened...in the morning. Dork-a-reenos.
And finally DCS, who I have to see today...for third and fourth and I am NOT looking forward to it. She always takes our seats and we have to split (Jen, Step, me and Sarah) and sit around her. Want to slap her sometimes, she's so stupid. SHe asks a question...and then has to re-ask it coz she wasn't listening or didn't understand its answer. So embarassing...

Enough bitch...not its not even bitching because hey, this is common observation about the people who inhabit this 'bitch' of a school.

More later. Have to get back to Psych notes. *snorts* Am nerd!!

~ M.M.W ~

PS: Had a dream last night. Was tre weird. Mix of Lantana, Ghost World and 'Let them eat cake'. Did Marie ANtoinette really say that?

PPS: Forgot what was going to say, and funilly enough am studying (and writing notes) for forgetting in cog psych. Funny, funny, funny. Damn...will edit later. Remember then.


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES