Monday, March 29
Current Mood:
Sick.
Current Music: Belleville Rende-vous - Triplets of Belleville
After I heard this song (at the oscars) I fell in love with it. Its so cute and french and kind jazzy. SO yes, its so me.
Sick today. Didn't go to school so lazed about my house, didn't do any hw. Bad me. Four days left till I get out of this school. Yayness. Am getting out of the whole country. So is there a downside?? Yeah, well I'm missing Petrie's b-day which kinda sucks. Bleh.
WL2, nearly done. Just have to touch it up and everything. Oh also, website up again and its got a whole new section...Reviews...which isn't even done. But all the stories are up. I was just wondering if I should post my other friends stories (Ames and them) because if my normal friends kinda stumble over it...well, I dunno what would happen, but it would be sorta awkward considering they only think I write for them.
Hm...another website? *g* maybe i'll make ames make one for me. Or em. SHe made me make her a lj. *snickers* Muah.
My other friend, tyger-lily has just made me fall in love with someone. He is so sweet. So sweet. So cute. I'll post his bio later. But I've decided I want to marry him. He lives in NY, is into anime and slash (and surprisnlgy still straight), has read Yami no Matsuei and Pride and Prejudice, wants to become a doctor and is so adorably cute. Woah. Orlando Bloom better watch his back, coz Hikaru's coming in (obviously not his real name). He's 18 and cries after Les Miserable.
Now she and I are having a fight over him. Dis is bad.
Tyger-Lily: Sensitive new age guy, yup.
Me: *nods* Mine. Mine. Mine.
Anyway. Enough out of me. History, Maths and English await. *sigh*
~ M.M.W ~

