Saturday, March 20
Saw 8 Femmes and Bringing Down the House.
8 Femmes: Mmm...Interesting. Its obviously theatrical and musical, since everyone sings but yes, it got pretty weird towards the end and me, being la mujer de mysterioso, guessed the killer. Woo!
Bringing Down the House: Stupid in plot and whatever else, but a good mindless comedy as usual.
So let's BRING DOWN the quotes.
~ BRINGING DOWN THE HOUSE ~
Georgey Sanderson: Dad, what's a rack?
Peter Sanderson: It's a country
Peter Sanderson: You are such an ass...
[drinks water]
Peter Sanderson: ...set to this company
Peter Sanderson: Ashley! Who are you doing here?
~ 10th Kingdom ~ ( I haven't seen this yet, but if you do - BUY IT FOR ME! I want it so badly!)
Wolf: No, no! "Rare" implies dangerously cooked. When I say rare I mean just let it look at the oven in terror, then bring it out to me
Virginia: I've gone crazy. How can I be talking to a dog?
Prince Wendell: Bark!
Virginia: Yes, I have. Don't try to reassure me.
Wolf: Don't worry, I'm not who I used to be. I've had extensive therapy. I realize that I have been using food as a substitute for love and I have the books to prove it - "Breaking the Cycle", "Heal Yourself in 7 Days", "Stop Blaming Yourself, Please", and "Help for the Bedwetting Child", which I picked up by mistake
Gustav the Magic Mirror: An answer only will I chime, when questions put are asked in rhyme.
Dwarf Librarian: All early mirrors talk in rhyme.
Anthony 'Tony' Lewis: Of course
Snow White: Hello, Virginia. You look tired.
Virginia: Are you dead?
Snow White: Well, yes. I think you'd have to say so. I'm more into the whole fairy-godmother, occasional-appearance thing now
[After a mass poisoning]
Evil Queen: Seconds anyone? No?
Sally Peep: If my door wasn't locked, I'd be scared you'd come to my house and huff and puff and blow all my clothes off!
Wolf: Where do you live, Sally?
Wolf: But you don't understand, I won't be here next week!
Dr. Horowitz: Uh-uh-uh, you're not going to intimidate me with suicide threats
Tony: All right! Enough! I have a question! What is the point in having a door that has a horrible death behind it? Huh?
[picks up frog]
Frog: Get your hands off me!
Tony: What does that achieve?
Frog: What are you doing?
Tony: What is the purpose of your life? Just to be a pain?
Frog: Don't touch me there, only my girlfriend touches me there!
[Tony throws the frog through one of the doors]
Frog: WHOA!
[Tony slams the door, there's a large explosion and fireball]
Wolf: I guess it's the other one
~ M.M.W ~

