Wednesday, March 3

This is a bit late...but that's only coz Ames notified me late. She made me a journal a while back (in espanol too, proud of her *pats*), she even did it up with my fave icon (all good with makers) and a great background that I'm sure she stole.
Anyway, you can go visit...its pretty cool, although I won't use it at all. I guess i just wanted to get away from chibihaneko. That thang is so old.

Its angel_iris. *big kiss* I wouldn't even bother visiting. I still have good old blogger.

~ M.M.W ~

PS: I might turn it into a blogger journal or 'you need help with Ib...so do i...' journal.



. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES