Saturday, April 10

Current Mood:Shooter: I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast Happy: You eat pieces of shit for breakfast? Shooter: ...No!! Amused.
Current Music: Too Lost in You - Suga babes

Cos I'm slipping away
Like the sand to the tide
Falling into your arms
Falling into your eyes
If you get too near
I might disappear
I might lose my mind


Two words. I'm back.

Hm...feels like a cheesy horror sequel (aka: Chuckie's back!)

~ M.M.W ~

Sixteen new e-mails. Seven are assorted/personal while the other 9 were junk. Cute.



. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES