Monday, April 12

Current Mood:Faye: Jimmy, from now on, you stay away from me. I have wasted thousands and thousands of kisses on you. Kisses I thought were special because of your eyes and your smile and your lips and all your color and life. I thought that was the real you when you smiled. But now I know that you save it all for your songs. Shame on me for kissing you with my eyes closed so tight. Lethargic.

Just saw Kill Bill Trailer. Damn. It comes out tommorow...in the states. *grumbles* I really wanna see it. It looks so good. Almost as good as...no wait, I can't say that. I couldn't sleep the night before I saw ROTK. And of course that was wonderful, as always.

Oomg. Real bad news. only two seasons left of the Simpsons. OMG! I know. I know. I'm totally freaking out. That's horrible. Only two seasons! For a show that feels like it would never end. OMG! They are doing a movie afterwards but OMG, no! It truthfully pains me.

Now, new troy trailer so off to watch. oooph...better get to bed. Off to DFO tommorow. NO rest for the not-so-hopefully-wicked.

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES