Wednesday, April 14

Current Mood:When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself. (He's in Troy!) Recumbent.

Movie Trivia!
Brad Pitt who plays Achilles in TROY, during production had a mishap - he tore his left achilles tendon. Muah.

Grrr...Nikki Webster is on IMDB. With not much, really tho. *feels better* You can tell I'm bored, right?

I'm so tired atm. *yawn* Nothing really else to note. Maybe I'll...come...back...later

~ M.M.W ~

PS: Along with doing work...I watched Gothika (again!), In America and Lost in Translation. All good, cept I've seen the former and latter all ready. I love IN America, that is one of the sweetest films I've seen in a long time. So cute. Eternal still beats the rest tho. Underworld was rubbish as usual...i relaly need to go out!


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES