Saturday, April 17

Current Mood:'I've been accused of vulgarity. I say that's bullshit.' - Mel Brooks. Tired.

Ever consider yourself at any one time vulgar? If the answer is yes...then its probably true. *g* Be nonsensical. The wisest men appreciate a little foolishness...or some other proverb.
I'm so cold, although I have a heater/air-conditioner, its only in my room and I'm in the study so that means...I'm still cold. I finished Monkey Island...the one that I stopped and then...didn't finish. Yay. I should really be doing homework. Meh.
Further Calculus is TOO hard. I'm stressing. But not for futher calculus. Mostly about history, stupid stupid subject. I shoulda done art. At least I could stress and it would look pretty. I stress in history and it turns out pretty...messy. Catch the joke? no. Meh, I'm a bit delirious. I haven't eaten all day...cept for some fruits so its kinda hard to concentrate.
*falls off chair* Ow. I really didn't mean to do that.
No one's on so I feel a bit, if not annoyed, lonely. So yes, I'll go do homework now becuase you know me!
Don't you? *big brother eyebrow thing*

Right...

~ M.M.W ~



. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES